The Colorado housing markets are showing no signs of slowing down, February demonstrated the importance of speed. Properties are frequently going over asking price and flying off the market.
Creativity, extensive knowledge and excellent negotiation skills are all components that will help buyers more toward their dreams of homeownership, so rely on your Colorado experts to help you navigate this market.
Kentwood Real Estate was featured in numerous news articles in the month of February, see the articles listed below.
- 2/26/2021, KGAB-AM (Cheyenne, WY): Peek Inside Former Broncos Coach Mike Shanahan’s Colorado Home
- 2/24/2021, Patch: Local Announcement: Veteran Kentwood Real Estate Brokers Team Up, Forming Vesta Homes
- 2/24/2021, luxuryrealestate.com: Veteran Kentwood Real Estate Brokers Team
- 2/21/2021, The Denver Post: Dick Monfort says the Colorado Rockies and McGregor Square are separate entities, but the two share a common baseball seam
- 2/16/2021, 5280 Magazine: Hot Property: McGregor Square Residences
- 2/12/2021, The Denver Post: In Cherry Creek’s Hyde Park, a 5-bedroom/6-bath home
- 2/11/2021, BizWest: BLM serves as jumping off point for equity in real estate – BizWest
- 2/9/2021, Inman News: Helping millennial and Gen Z buyers: What you should know
- 2/5/2021, BusinessDen: January top home sales: 3 Cherry Hills Village mansions sell for over $7M