Amanda believes that real estate requires a fusion of talents, merging a breadth of areas such as networking, market awareness, exceptional client service and community involvement. She capitalized on her twenty years of being a highly respected commercial banker in the Denver market and translated her skill set into the real estate industry. Amanda integrates her tenacious energy, integrity, and analytical dexterity into every real estate transaction. Her deep, almost instinctual passion for improving the lives of others, marries with the exciting home selling and searching process. She is a consummate professional, engages with her clients by listening to what they have to say, and enthusiastically navigates them into the best direction that serves their real estate needs and desires.
Amanda works with all buyers and sellers and has a comprehensive understanding of Colorado communities. She is well-traveled, an active member of the Denver business community and volunteers several hours per month with amazing area non-profit organizations. She snuggles with big dogs, enjoys skiing and hanging out in mountain towns, is an avid hockey fan, and can often be found eating and drinking with friends and family. Amanda is in love with Colorado and all it has to offer. Most importantly, she looks forward to earning the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.
· 2018 Denver Business Journal 40 Under 40 Winner
· 2018 & 2019 Honoree Denver Metro Association of Realtors Excellence Awards
· Current Member of Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®
· 2017 Colorado Association of Realtors Leadership Academy
· 2016 & 2018 Ninja Selling Installation Certified
· Certified Negotiation Expert, CNE Designation
· 2020 Rising Star Five Star Professional