his property is an ideal location to complete your Dream Business. Located in the heart of Idaho Springs tourist town. Great location for a restaurant, woodshop, retail, Brewery, office, etc.
Open space area so very easy to re-model to your needs or leave it wide open. Large windows that offer beautiful sunshine into space.
Has Antique tin ceiling and lots of character throughout.
This building has lots of character and will make an ideal site for any business.
You can walk to the library, post office, city hall, restaurants, breweries, retail and all that the downtown has to offer.
This is a "Gem of a Building!"
- Year Built 1906
- Zoning H-D
- Carport Y/N No
- Community Features Business Center
- County Or Parish Clear Creek
- Current Use Commercial
- Tax Annual Amount 1408.0
- Tax Year 2020
- Architectural Style Victorian
- Attached Garage Y/N No
- Building Area Total 1760.0
- Construction Materials Brick, Frame, Concrete
- Number Of Units Total 0
- Roof Other
- Utilities Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- Electric 110 Volts, 220 Volts
- Levels One
- Covered Spaces 0.0
- Garage Spaces 0.0
- Lot Features Corner Lot, Historic District
- Lot Size Acres 0.28
- Lot Size Square Feet 12000.0
- Parking Total 0.0
- Sewer Public Sewer