A home warranty is an annual service agreement that covers the cost to repair or replace parts of covered home appliances and systems that break down over time. But American Home Shield takes it a step further, giving you access to additional home maintenance services and special offers, providing a complete home maintenance solution.
Here are just a few of the reasons more than 2 million homeowners across the country trust American Home Shield:
- After 50 years, they’ve seen it before. As the industry founder, they know what it takes to protect your home systems and appliances.
- They’ll cover your items, regardless of their age, and don’t require a home inspection or maintenance records.
- If a covered item can't be repaired, they’ll replace it.
- With a 30-day workmanship guarantee, if you have an issue with your completed repair within 30 days of service, they’ll send a contractor back out at no cost.
- You don't have to wait for a breakdown to use your home warranty. American Home Shield offers additional home services and special discounts to members — so you can start getting value from your plan right away.
All plans are subject to limitations and exclusions. Repair or replacement subject to contract limitations. For details, visit American Home Shield online
Choose from three different plans to fit every home and budget.
Includes important parts of many major home systems, like HVAC, electrical, and plumbing, as well as:
- Ceiling fans
- Garage door openers
- Built-in exhaust, vent, and whole house fans
Includes the parts of all systems in the ShieldEssential plan, as well as many major kitchen and laundry appliances, plus:
- A $4,000 appliance limit
- Multiple refrigerators, washers, and dryers
- Installed instant hot/cold water dispensers
This is the most comprehensive coverage American Home Shield offers and includes everything in the ShieldEssential and ShieldPlus plans and the following upgrades:
- A $7,000 appliance limit
- Roof leak repair coverage up to $1,500*
- One FREE rekey service**
- Unlimited A/C refrigerant coverage†
- Modifications coverage up to $1,250
See the plan contract at ahs.com/contracts
for coverage details, including service fees, limitations, and exclusions. Charges for non-covered items may apply.
Discover the American Home Shield® difference. Talk to your real estate professional today to get started or visit ahshome.com
. *Roof leak repair coverage: Not available for condos/townhomes/mobile homes. Not available in Hawaii. For buyer use only.**Rekey service is an added benefit and may be offered by a third party.† Not available in Hawaii.